Field Day Friday, June 4
8:15 - 12:00 NOON
Bounce Houses, Games and MORE!
We will celebrate the last day of school with Grace Academy Field Day!
- Students may wear spirit wear and athletic shorts that meet the length requirements.
- Parents are invited to volunteer and/or attend, per school policy please make child care arrangements for younger siblings.
- At 11:30am students will run up the hill to officially graduate to the next grade level. This is a beloved Grace Academy tradition that parents and siblings are invited to attend. Plan to arrive by 11:20 to watch.
- School officially dismisses at 12:00 and parents will be responsible for students.
- From 12-12:30, 2 bounce houses will reopen for Parent Council's Big Summer Blowout and younger siblings are invited to enjoy them at that time. Thank you for your understanding.
P. Terry's wants to be sure they'll have enough good, hot food available for purchase so we're requesting an RSVP
Parents are welcome and we'd LOVE the volunteer support!